|Room / night:||50 €||55 €|
|Hab. Individual:||38 €||38 €|
|Hab.Triple:||70 €||75 €|
|Cama Supletoria:||20 €||20 €|
|Menú del Día:||11 €||---|
It is located in the South stripe of the Northeast part of the province, in the past it belonged to Burgos, but since the 1833 year it belonged to Soria.
11 kms from Huerta del Rey, if we come from Covarrubias or from Aranda de Duero, and 6 kms far away from Navas del Pinar, if we access by the N-234. More or less it is in the middle between El Burgo de Osma and Salas de los Infantes, the locality has converted into an important attraction spot, being very close to the Natural park Canyon River Lobos, a wonderful gorge, that begins at Hontoria del Pinar, around 11 km far away and it ends at San Leonardo de Yagüe.
- The Canyon of River Lobos.
- Calatañazor and Fuentona.
- “El Sabinar” ( proteged space)
- Burgo de Osma.
- The temple Hermitage of San Bartolomé, in the lowest part of the Canyon of the River Lobos.
- Black Lagoon from Vinuesa.
- Castroviejo, Urbion peaks and the birth of the river Douro.
- Different necropolis in the area of Quintanar de la Sierra.
- Neila’s Lagoons.
- Santo Domingo de Silos.
- Yecla’s gorge
- Romanesque ruins of Clunia.
- Peñaranda de Duero.
Horse routes, bicycle routes, golf, hunting, mushrooms routes, paragliding, flights in two-seater, aquatic activities in the reservoir Cuerda del Pozo, guided visits by the cave Galiana, hiking, canyoning, climbing, birds sighting, speleology, adventure sports, etc